Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Commitment

Tonight, in my life group, we briefly talked about commitments. One of the things that came to my mind in that conversation was that I need accountability from someone or something when I make a commitment. I then figured out that is why I write things in my blog...it helps hold me accountable for what I say I want to do or accomplish (i.e. blogging about my marathon training, gluten free experiences, etc.). Our conversation went much deeper but here is another commitment I want to be held accountable for:
 
With my current work schedule, I haven't had to leave my house until around 9 am to see my first patient. I wake up in the 7 o'clock hour, roll out of bed around 8, make breakfast and coffee, and turn on The Today Show as I get on the internet. I want to edit that routine just a bit....let's try this one:
  • Wake up in the 7 o'clock hour
  • Roll out of bed around 8
  • Make breakfast and coffee
  • Read a daily devotional
 
Now that's a picture I want to take...this can only make me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment