Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Monday, November 19, 2012

Change

In my last post, I told y'all that I was going to start doing a daily devotional before I go to work in the morning. It's only been two days of work, BUT I'm doing it! For those looking for a daily devotional guide, I'm using My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers. You can find it on the internet here. Change.
 

I'm also starting to sense some changes in my body from the LSWW. I'm sore somewhere in my body daily so I must be doing something right! I feel like my arms are getting bigger which is kinda fun :) But my hip is still being a jerk. I didn't run on my running day last week because of it. BOO! I just need to be patient and let it heal. I'd rather not permanently injure myself.
 
One more thing, I'm insanely excited about some news I received over the weekend. This news will save me some change (of the bling bling kind). My sister, Shawna, and her boo, Jaimie, are coming to Ohio to see me next year!!! OMG! I am beyond happy to hear this. They live in Nebraska with their 4 kids along with my other sister and her 2 kids. I miss all of them SO MUCH! I usually fly out to see them once every year to year and a half. I would love to see them more often. So you can imagine my excitement when my sister told me the news. It will just be her and her hubby so it's party time people! lol. I'm just praying this all works out and that we can all have a great time :)
 
Last thought: 2 Hour Hip Hop Fitness tonight! Holla!


No comments:

Post a Comment