Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Saturday, November 3, 2012

LSWW- Week 1

For future reference, LSWW= Lean Sexy Woman Workout. This is the creator of the workout...and the woman I currently want to look like! LOL.
Jamie Eason
 
I haven't been this sore in SO LONG!!! Oh my goodness! It hurts so good :) I love being sore because I know my muscles are getting stronger (and hopefully bigger). If you go to this link, it gives you the 12 week workout.
So, week 1...2 days upper body, 2 days lower body/abs (I also do cardio at least 3 days). Good times. I haven't lifted weights like this for a few months because of marathon training so my body isn't sure what to think! I will be taking weekly pictures but will probably just post pics every 4 weeks...maybe a before/after type of thing to see if a difference is visible. Here's my starting point (I always feel STUPID posing for these pics but it's my way of holding myself accountable for doing my workouts!):

Needless to say, I have a long way to go before looking like Ms. Eason! Look at those scrawny legs...and that's post marathon training!
 
Dislikes so far:
- Bench Press (mainly because I suck at it and I'm a weenie)
-Deadlift...I just don't like it. Period.
 
Workout highlight of the week:
-My experience with the Asian chick at the gym. When I saw this girl, I thought she was a fitness model and was drooling over her muscles. I was watching her workout to see if she had some secret exercises I needed to know about. Sometime into my workout, I started doing lunges. When I finished, she walked up to me and asked me what muscles I was working. I told her. She then asked if I could show her how to do a lunge. My jaw sort of dropped and I was speechless...how does the Asian fitness model not know how to do a lunge?! All I could think to say to her was "Are you serious?" I told her she looked like she worked out and asked for her secret. She said it was mostly genetics and that she just recently started working out. IMPOSSIBLE! I was in shock. She asked me a lot of questions throughout my workout. I guess we can't all be that lucky :)


No comments:

Post a Comment