Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Next Goal: Becoming a Lean, Sexy Woman!

 
If I've learned anything this year it's that I have to set a fitness goal or I'll never make it to the gym/do anything physically active. Earlier this year it was the Run Cbus 10 miler...then the Race for the Cure 5K...and, finally, the Columbus Marathon. Anyone notice a trend?! RUNNING! I'm ready for a slight change. I still love running (probably always will), but I also love weightlifting.
 
For the next 10 weeks, until our Jamaican vacation, I'll be doing:
The Lean, Sexy Woman Workout by Jamie Eason (you can check it out here)!
It's actually a 12 week program but Jamaica happens in 10...and, let's be honest, I'm doing everything BUT workout when I'm there! Can I get a cocktail, please?!
Seriously, though...I'm thinking about taking weekly pictures to show my physical progress. I'll also incorporate cardio, of course. Less running. I'll continue with Hip Hop Fitness and probably check out some of the classes at the Y. I'm also interested in spin class and swimming. SO MANY GREAT OPTIONS!!!
Stay tuned for my experience :)


No comments:

Post a Comment