Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Week 8- Sick Week


Yes, I just went there. I survived my injury week and had a great long run last weekend...then I decided to follow that up with a week of feeling sick. The beginning of the week was amazing. I did Hip Hop class for the first time as my cross training and had a good interval workout on Tuesday. But, Wednesday, I started feeling sick at work...and that continued through Thursday.
Being sick sucks! I felt like total crud through the entire workouts. We went to Chicago this weekend (which I will post about later this week) so I didn't do my long run. I did strength training on Friday and A LOT of walking the entire weekend! I'm ready to get back at it tomorrow! I'll start with returning to Hip Hop :) I want to leave you all with a link to a 5 minute video about my race in October...It got me pumped up:

No comments:

Post a Comment