Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, August 2, 2012

My first owie :(


I'm experiencing my first "owie" since I began running again. I think it's from my 14-miler on Saturday...stupid knee pain! Part of me feels like I ran too hard. I did the whole 14 without stopping at a 9:35 pace. I felt great for at least 11 miles. After that, I just remember wanting to finish ASAP!!
Since the long run, I've done cross training, 400m intervals, Tempo run, and an easy 5 miles. At the beginning of these workouts, my knee was bothering me a little but the pain would go away 1/2 mile into it. I'm just hoping it will be better before Saturday's long run!

Favorite part of my training so far this week: putting Ludacris into Pandora :)
What I have to look forward to: Strength work out tomorrow (I must somehow accomplish this after going to happy hour with some co-workers!) and a 16 miler on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment