Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Davis Family Photos 2014...James Turns 9 Months

You've seen some already (if you're on Facebook) but I'll add some you haven't seen yet. 

Warning: This will be picture overload but James is insanely cute so it's o.k.

I can't tell if he's laughing or crying!

Where did he get that good posture?!

That tongue.

That tooth!

That lip.

Cute smile :)

You want me to do what?!

Why are those adults over there doing crazy things to make me smile...I just don't get it.

Chillaxin'

Buckeyes? Eww. Where's my Razorback gear?!

If I have to wear this, I'll at least look cute doing it.

Old school.

No words needed.

9 months old!

Colts family

His best Heisman pose

Big ole head along with his most serious face.

No comments:

Post a Comment