Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, April 25, 2014

Bummed...But Trying To Stay Positive

I'm off work today. This is good and bad.


I've been really bummed the past week about my work schedule. A lot of people think I'm salaried but I'm actually paid per visit (each patient I see equals a visit...depending on the type of visit). Anyway, a full time employee (me) needs 24 visits to be considered full time. This week, I had only 18 visits...not horrible but not ideal.


I feel so much pressure, especially now that we have James, to make money for my family. So, in my mind, today = money that I'm not making. Mr. Boo tells me not to worry (and so does Philippians chapter 4!) but it's so hard not to when we have extra expenses with Baby J.


I need to take advantage of this day off (I SO wish it wasn't raining), but I have no idea what to do with it!
Ideas:
-Finally take the pack n play out of our bedroom


-Buy some new running shoes


-Pray that it stops raining so I can go yogging...I mean, jogging...with James




Thanks for listening...even if you weren't intending to listen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment