Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Baby James: 17 Weeks...Quaintly Quiet


(I totally had to look up "Q" words to continue with my alphabet title theme. I didn't want you guys to think I was that cool and creative)

As the title hints, this week was fairly uneventful but not in a bad way. I can't say it was relaxing though! The weeks really seem to fly by because of the craziness but I really look forward to Friday afternoons. 


I told you guys last week that J started rolling to his belly and that I found him sleeping in that position. I've finally gotten used to it and don't worry as much about it at night. He seems to like to sleep in that position. His sleeping has been SO MUCH BETTER since putting the sound machine in his room. It stays on all night long and really helps him to go back to sleep when he wakes up. I think he has slept 5-6 hours each night followed by another 3 hours stretch. If I could just go to bed at the same time as him it would really help me out!

Speaking of sleep...I don't know if I mentioned what's been going on with me recently. I was getting several dizzy spells each day, felt extremely fatigued, and couldn't figure out why (and it was really freaking me out...I even took two pregnancy tests!). Without boring you with the details, I think I figured out that it was the lack of sleep. The past few days that James has slept better, I haven't had ANY dizzy spells! Hopefully that was the problem and I don't have to let that worry me.

James has been such a fun baby this week. He has been so giggly and playful! 

He only had one "first" this week and that was meeting the Easter Bunny. I was hoping he would cry because I think it's hilarious when kids cry about those things! BUT he really enjoyed sitting in his lap (even though the bunny was really creepy looking):

O.k., I told you this week was kinda boring. Next week, James goes to his 4 month appointment in which he'll get immunizations. I'm going to talk to the doctor about when he can start going on runs with me! I really want to get back into running and it's been impossible because of the business of work and home duties.


No comments:

Post a Comment