Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, March 14, 2014

James Turns 3 Months...




Dear James,

My precious baby. You are so awesome! This has been a rough month for mommy. Not because of anything you've done. Mommy had to go back to work three weeks ago and it was the hardest thing I've EVER had to do. I was having so much fun being with you all day long but mommy understands that she has to work and, hopefully, one day, you will appreciate it :) Plus, you get to hang out with Ms. Jane all day long so that's not a bad deal.

You have grown so much this month. I don't know what your current weight is but I can just tell you are getting bigger. You still look so tiny. You are a LONG baby! Maybe you'll be tall and skinny like your mommy. Maybe a basketball player (unlike your mommy). Most people say you look more like daddy...but that's ok with me.

You are so loved! You have lots of family and friends that want to play with you and see you. You even have two furry sisters who have grown to love you. Angel always sniffs you first when we get home and Izzie tries to get you to play with her (she thinks you can throw her toys).

You've been doing a lot of cool new things this month. You chew/suck on your hands, drool, make new funny noises; you love to have conversations with me in the morning and you smile ALL THE TIME; you are still obsessed with your jungle gym and could play with it for hours.

Mommy spazzed out about your head control and called you doctor. The doctor didn't seem worried and said to do more tummy time. You hate tummy time but will tolerate it sometimes. You are a rock star so I know you will be able to lift and hold your head when the time is right.

You love to be outside. We've had a couple of nice days lately and, when I would take you outside,  you had the biggest smile on your face. I promise we'll spend so much time outside when the winter is officially over.

Son, I have so much fun with you...seriously. I could talk to you all day long and that would be the best day ever. You seem to be crazy about me and that just makes all of the craziness worth it. I don't sleep well and I'm always tired in the morning, during the day, etc. but you make me forget about it.

I love  you Jamesy. I know that every month that passes just brings new fun adventures.

Love,
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment