Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Baby Boo: 34 Weeks

I can't stand typing blogs from my phone but my computer sucks butt at the moment so here I am...ok, no more complaining :-)


Thebump.com says baby recognizes and reacts to simple songs...(s)he must be enjoying all of the time we spend in the car (where I do my best singing)! 

I shared on Facebook that I've been SO sleepy lately. I can't allow myself to chill during the day or I'll fall asleep on the job. I hope this is prepping me for late night breast feeding. Despite being sleepy, exercise gives me that little burst of energy! The past 2 weeks on "5k Wednesday," as Mr. Boo is running his 5k, I've been able to jog 1 mile, walk 1/4 mile, then follow that up with another mile jog. This week was a 2 hour Hip Hop class but I stopped after 1 1/2 hours. I was tired but didn't hurt...I wanted to end on a good note rather than push it too hard! Finally, I did some raking/bagging leaves on Sunday. As long as I feel good, I'm gonna keep on going!

I had my 34 week appointment yesterday and it went really well. Baby Boo's heart rate is 142 and (s)he's still moving like crazy! Dr. P said the baby's in the proper position and he let Mr. Boo feel the head...made me smile :-) I'll go back in 2 weeks then start going every week...I cannot believe I'm only 6 weeks-ish away from meeting our baby!!!

The only other things from this week are that I contacted a lady to do my placenta encapsulation, printed our birth plan, and bought a cushion and rug for the baby room.

I have so much to look forward to next week and can't wait to share with everyone! I'm going to a Bradley class for a little refresher on labor situations that may arise. We also are meeting who we hope will be our pediatrician. Here is my 33 week pic:


No comments:

Post a Comment