Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Baby Boo: 33 Weeks

That's a durian...I have no idea. And does the baby really weigh that much inside of me?! Crazy!
Question for the moms out there: Thebump.com says I should go ahead and install my car seat. Here's my dilemma...I will be going to West Virginia at Thanksgiving along with my hubby and two pups. Part of me feels like we should install and take the car seat with us JUST IN CASE baby comes early while in WV (I will be 36 weeks at that point). But Mr. Boo thinks it will take up too much space because of all that we have to pack (dogs, their crates, our suitcases, etc.). Plus, coming home, we will have to pack Christmas gifts from my parents into the car. Should I or should I not install the car seat?
 
I'm still having trouble sleeping but my heartburn hasn't been as bad this week. Exercise is still going well but I have decreased my amount of running simply because of pelvic soreness. My right piriformis is ALWAYS sore/tight and I have trouble stretching it. I try to use the tennis ball and Mr. Boo to massage it. Overall, I'm still feeling awesome and those things above are very tolerable.
 
I see Dr. P next week so I'll get to update you all on baby's status in my next post. I think Baby Boo is settling into a position rather than moving around everywhere! I noticed that the kicks I'm feeling are all in the upper right quadrant of my abdomen. Sometimes Baby Boo will stick  itself out to where I have this weird looking bump on my belly for a few seconds. So cool!
 
I'm continuing to mark things off of my Baby to-do list but there are some things I just can't do yet so I'm sort of waiting :(
 
A few people, including Mr. Boo, told me that I look like I grew over the weekend but I can't really tell. Here is my 32 week pic:



3 comments:

  1. Funny you should mention the car seat... We had ours installed and checked a couple of months early because we are both kind of worry warts so we wanted to make sure all our ducks were in a row. Then the car we had put it in had some issues so with only a few days to go we had to move it to our other car with a different latch system and didn't have time (or energy really) to get it rechecked, so all of our plans were in vain. I would say get it installed and checked out, and if it gives you peace of mind to have it in your car on the trip, definitely do it! But also, if you have to remove it and reinstall it, the practice will be worth it! Also, the safety checks were really helpful because they really spend a lot of time with you making sure you are comfortable with using it. Can't believe how close you are getting... I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as your little one's arrival gets closer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kirstin! After talking to everyone yesterday, I think I'm going to leave the seat at home for our trip but I feel like I definately need to practive installing it ASAP! I don't know why the thought of trying makes me nervous!

      Delete
    2. It's OK to be nervous... Before you know it you'll be slinging it around like a pro!

      Delete