Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Baby Boo: 18 weeks

Baby Boo this week:

Sweet potato?! Ick! Anyway...

Thebump.com says Baby Boo is moving around like crazy in there! But I don't feel it yet :-( They also say this is the time to stop sleeping on your back. I've noticed that being on my back feels a little weird and slightly uncomfortable. Honestly, sleeping in general has been tough. 

I'm still in my regular clothes!

Overall, I'm feeling great. The weather has been a little cooler and I'm still exercising! This week, I've managed to run a 5k, do two Zumba classes, and survive a 2 hour Hip Hop Fitness class! Go me and Baby Boo!

Birth classes are going well, and Mr. Boo and I are learning a lot. I'm fulfilling my protein requirements :-) This week, our instructor told us a little about placenta encapsulation. Believe it or not, I'm planning to research it more and I might do it!

Things to look forward to this next week:
1) Lake Erie trip with friends
2) Ultrasound on Tuesday!!! (Again, we will not find out the sex)


No comments:

Post a Comment