Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baby Boo: 17 Weeks

When I look at my weekly updates, I wonder who decides which food item is comparable to the baby's size. Anyway, this is what those people say this week:
 
 
 
This week, Thebump.com tells  me not to freak out about the numbers on the scale. Lucky for me, I'm not looking at the scale! If Dr. P is concerned, he'll tell me. I'm not gonna lie, though. This is the first week I can remember feeling like a blob. The crazy heat/humidity has taken a toll on me this week as well. I had a breakdown yesterday and just balled my eyes out.
 
I'm still able to workout but the heat has affected it this week. I was able to run 32 minutes on Saturday and I did and hour of Hip Hop Fitness on Monday.
 
Mr. Boo and I began childbirth classes last week. We have class every Wednesday night for 12 weeks. I'm really excited to learn about labor and childbirth so that I can be as prepared as possible! I know that everyone has a different experience but I'm going to do what I can to learn the basics.
 
Just a little update on THIS post about my baby shower(s) situation. Joan, one of my mothers-in-law, is going to join forces with my friends, Jenny and Lindsay, to plan a baby shower for my friends.
 
Looking forward to: feeling Baby Boo kick and our ultrasound on July 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment