Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

5 1/2 Weeks!!!


Jump for joy everyone...it's almost time for the wedding!!! I can't believe it's almost here. I'm getting super excited :) People keep asking me if I'm stressed out, but, honestly, I'm not! I'm the least stressful that I've ever been in this process.


I've only been thrown one challenge recently and I've already taken the steps to fixing it. One of my bridesmaids called me this weekend and said she couldn't be in the wedding. I called my mom and she suggested I have my step sister do the task of filling in that last spot. I called David's Bridal and they found a dress in my step sister's size in TX. They are shipping it to my mom's house. I'm just so thankful that I was able to get a dress for her before the wedding!


For those of you interested, here is what the next 5 weeks look like:


  • Showers, showers, and more showers!!! I have a shower every weekend for the next three weeks. This weekend, Jimmy's step mom, Joan, is throwing me a shower brunch style! She is making quiche and mimosas and we're gonna have a good ole time! Next weekend, Jimmy's mom, Deb, is throwing me a shower at her dad's house and her family will be attending...not sure about the details of that but I'm sure it will be equally as fun! The last weekend of the month will be the much anticipated Nashville party! Rachel K. is getting some girls together for a good time in the city! I am so excited!

  • I have very little work left to do...just a few little things. I have to make corsages with Deb and Amy, jewelry shop with Joan, and make gifts with Carrie :) Oh yeah, I have to do programs too...

  • On St. Patrick's Day, Jimmy and I are going to take care of marriage license stuff...maybe we'll grab some green beer after that ;)





Anyway, I cannot wait to marry Jimmy...he is my best friend and I love him so very much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment