Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shower #2


I can't believe I got a bazillion more gifts!! This is crazy...our friends and families are AMAZING! This past Sunday, Jimmy's mom, Deb, threw me a shower for his side of the family. A bunch of aunts and cousins were there...lots of great women!


We started off by playing a get-to-know-each-other game. Then we did a game about famous couples. After that we ate some food (including Floyd's yummy salsa!) and cake...MMM!



Now for the even better part...presents :) Here's what they bought me:
  • money and a gift card
  • super cute picture frames
  • lots and lots of silverware!
  • slow cooker that makes cooking easier for me :)
  • an electric mixer
  • placemats
  • soft blanket for cuddling
  • toasting glasses
  • utensils
  • and much much more!!!
This weekend I'm super excited to spend time with my Nashville friends. Saturday, Rachel, my maid of honor, is throwing me a shower. Then we're going to dinner and then who knows what!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment