Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Monday, March 29, 2010





Jimmy and I (along with our friend, Ryan) went to Nashville this weekend. It was a weekend full of celebration! Our friends Casey and Shana got married on Friday....super cool wedding! :)

The next day I spent time with my maid of honor, Rachel. She threw me an awesome shower/bach. party! She made lots of yummy snacks...Ray Tay and Sheridan joined us. Tay brought dessert and some yummy adult bevs. After eating and catching up with the girls, I opened my gifts...I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! I received more amazing gifts! Here's what the girls got for me:
  • Sheridan got me a gift card to Bed, Bath, and Beyond...thanks girl! I can't wait to use it!
  • Ray Tay bought me a sexy outfit to wear for Jimmy after we get married...hopefully I don't think of her when I'm wearing it...haha...totally joking! Thanks Tay!
  • Rachel K. got me another awesome outfit for Jimmy to enjoy (pink polka dots, of course) and some bathroom supplies I had on my JC Penney registry...Thanks girlfriend...I loved it all!
Not only did I get gifts but my friends paid for all my festivities that night....I am so blessed to have such great friends! We all went to this awesome mexican restaurant called Cantino Laredo (I think that's how you spell it) in which we just happened to be sitting my Wynona Judd! Nathan met us there and surprised us with flashing jelly rings...super cool!
After a delicious dinner and margarita, we went to downtown Nashville. We started at Buffalo Billiards for a shot of tequila. While there, we saw a guy in a wedding dress! So I took a picture with him! It was too funny. After leaving there, we headed to Broadway but every place had a massive line and I was wanting to get the party started so we ended up going back to Rachel's crib to continue the celebration!
Because I'm an old woman now, I was super tired but managed to stay up til 130 or so...I had such a blast! I'm so thankful for my Nashville friends and can't wait to celebrate my marriage with them on April 17th!!! Now I get to look forward to one more celebration before the wedding...my small group girls and I are going out the weekend before the wedding in Columbus...should be a fun time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment