Oh my goodness! What an amazing day Saturday was :) I had my first shower! Although I can't stand to be the center of attention, I managed to have fun anyway. I REALLY appreciate all of the women who came out to celebrate with me...that meant a lot! On top of that, I got some sweet presents:
I want to take some time to individually thank all who participated. I first want to thank Joan for putting the shower together and Amy for helping her set up! You ladies are AWESOME! I would also like to thank:
- Jen (and her hubby, Brian) for the spatula (purple one!!), whisk (small one), masher, and cookie sheets...great wrapping job Brian!
- Kelli for the super cute blanket and green basket
- Candace and Carrie for the awesome OSU grill set...Jimmy LOVES it!
- Amy for the cute coasters...you are so crafty!
- Shane, Lila, Keri, and Elizabeth for the oven mit with all of the kitchen gadgets...it makes me want to get in the kitchen and cook up some goodies! (but that probably won't happen anytime soon...lol)
- Joan for the awesome utensil you made for me...it is so pretty!
- Renee, Carrie, Suzi, and Alyssa for the can opener, ice cream scoop, salt and pepper grinders, and tea pitcher...those are probably the four things a southern girl needs the most in her kitchen!
- That's really cute!
- Shoot, I'll take anything!
- What do I do with this?
- It's cool looking...I just don't know what to do with it!
- This is HUGE!
- Well, that one's a smaller one and that one's a bigger one!
- Oh...you squish it!
- He did pretty good!
- Does it slide off?!
- Jimmy is oversized!