Ruthie is so different from her brother. James was always so slow to hit milestones. I had many first time mom freak outs with him! Ruthie is much more vocal than James and quite the diva about which position she is laying in at any given moment. I love this booger so much and can't wait to see how she develops!
Potential 1 month milestones:
- Holds head up briefly when supported- DEFINE BRIEFLY.
- Avoids mildly annoying sensations (i.e. placement of cloth on face)- CHECK!
- Some "noise in throat" sounds- CHECK!
- Responds to loud noises- CHECK! (Hello, we have a loud mouth Aussie)
- Makes happy noises- She makes a lot of noises...just not sure which are happy.
- Moves arms and legs- CHECK!
- LOVES milk
- likes chest to chest naps
- HATES stoplights and traffic (gets that from daddy)
- Sleeps 2 1/2-5 hours at a time
- Dislikes swaddling
- VERY infrequent pooper
- Enjoys walks and runs in the stroller