Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Mileage


February brought 3 less days, illness, and stupid weather days that had a lot of us inside on the treadmill. For those of us racing, it also meant taper week. Here are my totals for February:
 
Running Miles: 160.26 (compared to 200 for January)
 
Cycling Miles: 26.3 (compared to 61.5 for January)

Good thing I got that 20 miler yesterday to up that mileage! March and April are looking to be more moderate months as well. I'm racing the DC half in two weeks which means a decreased long run this coming Saturday and taper week next week. Then it's 7 weeks to the Flying Pig full. I'll have 5 hard weeks of training then slowly taper over the last two weeks (I even have vacation mixed in there).

Looking forward to March (mostly because I'm hoping this crap weather will end)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment