Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week 12: Confessions of a Runner

I'm human. I don't always follow the rules. My confession? I was a MAJOR workout slacker this week. I even considered skipping my long run (one of my most important workouts of the week!). BAD RUNNER!
 
 
I was faithful with my Hip Hop workout and hill repeats. I even did 5 miles Wednesday at a 9:47 pace. Then...crap hit the fan. With my recent health issues, I had an appointment with my MD on Thursday. It took longer than expected because I have issues pee-ing in cups. Because of this, I didn't get home until almost 6 and had to go to Bible study at 7. NOT ENOUGH TIME TO DO MY WORKOUT! Blah. So I skipped it, took my normal Friday off, and didn't do my 12 miles on Saturday...oops. I didn't do it because we went to the Buckeye game but then I had an excuse for not doing it when we got home. This morning, I felt super guilty for not doing my long run. I felt so lame! So I did it after church (9:42 pace) and missed the Colts game (which apparently they lost anyway). The only fun thing that happened with my running this week is that I got to flip off some nasty, younger teenagers for yelling things at me while I was running...the suckas thought I had some music on and couldn't hear them.
 
On a more exciting note, check out my new kicks:
 
Happy Exercising Everyone!
 
P.S. I turn 30 on Thursday and have to run 20 miles on Saturday...what a way to ring in a new decade!


No comments:

Post a Comment