Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jamaica...Day 1

I was trying to think of a way to tell everyone about our vaction without overwhelming them with a HUGE blog. Everyday was so unique and fun in it's own way so I decided to just write separate blogs for each day as I feel lead :)
The flights were ok (although we left for the airport at 430 a.m.!!!) but, when we got to Montego Bay, we had a long bus ride to the resort (in Ocho Rios). I had such a headache from flying that it made the ride HORRIBLE! When we got to the resort, it took forever to check in and get to our room but I managed to find time for a quick pose:
We had no idea how to get around the resort (which was actually two separate resorts) and all they gave us was a map the size of a postcard. Needless to say, Jimmy and I had some arguments over where we were going which put us both in a bad mood...How can you be in a bad mood in Jamaica?!
Later that night, it was all made better by the Steel Drum Band. They were so amazing! (I've tried to upload a video of them on this blog several times but it's not working...I posted it to my facebook if you're interested)

No comments:

Post a Comment