Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Although I LOVE the summer (warm weather...being outdoors), this time of year is beginning to grow on me! Cute clothes, temperatures aren't too hot or too cold, warm drinks are appropriate :) (I'm not a fan of it getting dark so early but that's a minor detail I can look over)...Most of all, during this season, I love the three F's:
FOOD, FAMILY, and FOOTBALL!!!
This past weekend, we celebrated Thanksgiving with Jimmy's dad and family...and now I get to look forward to another Thanksgiving with his mom's family next week! This is the first year in a long time that I'll get to see my family at Christmas! I am INSANELY excited about it and can't wait to spend time with them :) Christmas is my mom's favorite holiday so it's always awesome to be with her during that time.
What's left? Oh yeah...football :) I love my Razorbacks and they are having one of their best years! #6 in the BCS right now and they have a good chance to make bigger and better things happen...WOO PIG SOOIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment