Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Katelyn

See that cute girl in the middle of the front row? That's my sister Katelyn :) I met her almost 11 years ago when my mom was dating my now step dad, Steve. I believe she was three years old at the time and is now 14! OH MY GOODNESS!!! So much has happened in those 11 years!
I was so excited when I visited home in July to help my parents move to WV. I could tell that Katelyn had grown up a lot. We also had a new bond...Christianity. She told me all about her story of how she came to know the Lord. It was so AWESOME! I got to enjoy her company again this past weekend. We spent a lot of time together including Zoombezi Bay...it was a blast. I am so proud of her and can't wait to hang out with her some more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment