Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Friday, April 13, 2012

2 Wedded Years with my Boo, Jimmy

On Tuesday, Jimmy and I will celebrate two years of marriage! The time has flown by! Here is a pic of us on our anniversary a year ago:




I thought I would reflect briefly on some awesome things we did in our second year. First, we adopted Angel:


I LOVE this sweet girl! She has been a great pooch and a great sister to Izzie! Second, we got Zoombezi Bay season passes! So many fun memories from the water park this past summer with our family and life group friends. I can't believe Jimmy actually went on this ride:


Third, we joined Sanctuary Columbus Church. This gave us both a chance to serve in our own special ways but it keeps us connected because we share that bond of serving in our church :)


Fourth, we made our second trip to a Sandals resort! This time Ocho Rios, Jamaica:


These are just a few of the MANY, MANY, MANY  fun memories from the past year. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us! I love you Booski!

No comments:

Post a Comment