Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Up All Night...



I shared with my community group on Thursday night that I feel tired and overworked...I wouldn't say that if I didn't feel that way! I'm the type of person that likes to keep myself busy. If I don't have some purpose, something to do, then I will go crazy.

Izzie has been ill the last 5 days. Each day, I have come home to a crate full of diarrhea and a dog covered in diarrhea. I would spend almost an hour as soon as I got home cleaning it all up, giving Izzie a bath, etc. If I did absolutely nothing at work all day, it might be ok to have to do all of that...but I have a physical job and I'm tired when I get off!

I feel so bad for my little girl. She is acting normal but pooping every hour or two. Jimmy and I didn't sleep well last night because we'd wake up every couple of hours to clean a poopy mess off the floor. Final thought: if this is any indication of what it might be like to have a baby, I'M NOT READY!!! Please be praying for my Izzie girl and for my sanity (and my husband's sanity)...

No comments:

Post a Comment