Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Monday, January 2, 2012

My New Year = Taking Action

I wasn't going to make a New Year's Resolution because I just don't get into that whole thing but Pastor Rich inspired me to think of one. Some of you know that Jimmy has been working on getting his Masters in Accounting and moving to the "next level" in his career. He has been applying for different jobs for at least a year and has had no luck getting interviews for accounting jobs. About 3 or 4 months ago, he decided to start applying for sales positions at his current company which means we would have to move. He has received a lot of positive comments about his work performance and his boss said he had a really good chance of getting one of the sales positions. So far, Jimmy has had two interviews for one specific position.



As this process has gone on, I've become lazy. I've been living in the future of what might happen if he did get one of these jobs. I've been going crazy looking up real estate in these cities, etc. I've stopped doing anything with our new home just in case we move in the future. I've been rediculous about the whole thing. Therefore, my resolution is to LIVE IN THE PRESENT and not in the future of what may or may not happen. This inspired me to do a couple of projects today.


First, I took two of our wedding pics and bought frames for them:



I then bought a shelf and this is the result (above our bed):


I stole this next project idea from Pinterest. A great way to organize your scarves with shower hooks and a hanger!



During this process, I found out I have way too many scarves! But I love them so much!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment