In the spirit of my birthday (yay for September birthdays!), I thought I would list some of the many reasons that I love being alive! Here goes nothin'...
- Christianity- I love that God created the heavens and the earth and that I had the opportunity to choose to follow Him :)
- Family and Friend Relationships- I love my family and Jimmy's family so very much!!! And I'm learning to make friendships that will last a lifetime!
- Football- it's the greatest sport EVER! My life would not be the same without it...WOO PIG SOOIE!
- Exercise- even though I go through lazy moments, I love to workout!
- Spooning- if you've ever been in a relationship you must admit that cuddling is awesome...I need my daily dose of spooning!
- Eating- food is awesome...nuf said
- Water- I love drinking it but, most of all, I love playing in it! From pools to lakes to showers...water is fabulous!
- Music- I was a band dweeb in jr. high and high school but what I love even more is hearing other peoples' music...I'm not biased or anything but drummers are pretty hot ;) (if you don't already know, my hubby is a drummer)
- Dancing- I've been known to drop it like it's hot at least once a day
- Movies/TV- life just isn't the same without Harry Potter or The Office or Sex and the City, for example
- Caffeine- what can I say...I love my Coca-Cola and coffee
- Seasons- I used to be a summer girl cuz I hated wearing a lot of clothes and I loved dresses...but in the last year or so, I think I've converted to a fall girl...just keep the winter away from me please!
- School- I've been known to be a super geek...I love school...if I could be a professional student and make the same money I make now, I'd be all over it!
Here's what I want to know from you...what are some of the reasons you love that you were born?