Hoka 10k 2018

Hoka 10k 2018

Thursday, September 3, 2015

August Mileage

Group run in Delaware

Three things stand out about August:
  1. I was an emotional mess.
  2. I had a couple of injury scares.
  3. My week of chest pain.

#jd3 and I did not have a good run.
Yep, that pretty much covers it! It's slightly frustrating how close I keep getting to 200 miles. August stats:

183.76 miles running, 1 hour Hip Hop Fitness

Yes, I've been slacking with my Hip Hop class. Not because I don't want to go but because of aches and pains that I need to rest, schedule conflicts, etc. As I'm upping my mileage, my body needs more rest. I'm hoping to have the opportunity to go on my cutback weeks.

Gearing up for Emerald City Half and Quarter Marathon.

I made the goal of running 200 miles in the month of September (also my birthday month!!!). I've never made a monthly goal but I want to make 200 happen!
That week I had to eat soft food and liquids.

**********
My longest run of this training season! 18 miles!!

September appears to be a fun month of training. I have my first 20 mile training run and my first trail race!

Do you have any races this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment